- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 500g sausagemeat (or you could use 500g of minced pork or turkey or beef)
- 500g minced beef
- 80g breadcrumbs
- 70g tomato ketchup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsps Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mixing really well with your hands or a fork.
- Spoon into a lined 2lb loaf tin, and flatten a bit to evenly distribute the mixture in the tin.
- Cook at 180c (350f) for 1 and 1/2 hours.
NotesThis meatloaf is perfect for eating cold in sandwiches or for slicing cold into lunch boxes. Of course it's also delicious straight out of the oven!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More