- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis meatloaf is perfect for eating cold in sandwiches or for slicing cold into lunch boxes. Of course it's also delicious straight out of the oven!
- 500g sausagemeat (or you could use 500g of minced pork or turkey or beef)
- 500g minced beef
- 80g breadcrumbs
- 70g tomato ketchup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsps Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mixing really well with your hands or a fork.
- Spoon into a lined 2lb loaf tin, and flatten a bit to evenly distribute the mixture in the tin.
- Cook at 180c (350f) for 1 and 1/2 hours.