- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 500g sausagemeat (or you could use 500g of minced pork or turkey or beef)
- 500g minced beef
- 80g breadcrumbs
- 70g tomato ketchup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsps Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mixing really well with your hands or a fork.
- Spoon into a lined 2lb loaf tin, and flatten a bit to evenly distribute the mixture in the tin.
- Cook at 180c (350f) for 1 and 1/2 hours.
NotesThis meatloaf is perfect for eating cold in sandwiches or for slicing cold into lunch boxes. Of course it's also delicious straight out of the oven!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More