- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 pound ground beef (90% lean) or ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) READ German Potato Salad
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook ground beef, onion, garlic and thyme in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink; drain. (Beef should be left in large crumbles.) Season with salt, if desired, and pepper.
- Stir in potato salad and tomatoes. Cook over medium heat until liquid is reduced and thickened, about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1 cup cheese and spoon mixture into an ungreased 11-1/2 x 8 x 2-inch (2-quart) baking dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake, uncovered, in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until bubbly. Remove from the oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Koken met Oma
Delightful DessertsSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More