- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 pound ground beef (90% lean) or ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) READ German Potato Salad
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook ground beef, onion, garlic and thyme in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink; drain. (Beef should be left in large crumbles.) Season with salt, if desired, and pepper.
- Stir in potato salad and tomatoes. Cook over medium heat until liquid is reduced and thickened, about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1 cup cheese and spoon mixture into an ungreased 11-1/2 x 8 x 2-inch (2-quart) baking dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake, uncovered, in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until bubbly. Remove from the oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More