- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 20
- Dry ingredients of a favorite recipe
- Pictures of your favorite recipes (see instructions)
- Glass Mason jars
- Scissors and glue
- Printed cotton fabric
- Pick a favorite recipe
- Select a favorite family recipe that involves dry and wet ingredients (like cakes and cookies) and make it.
- TIP: Gingerbread and chocolate chip cookies work well.
- In a Mason jar, measure and layer each of the recipe's dry ingredients, making layers with colors and textures (i.e., flour, brown sugar, chopped nuts, chocolate chips).
- Cover with printed fabric and screw on top.
- Take a picture of the finished product and make a wallet size print of it at a store , online , or at home.
- TIP: make multiple prints if you're making several Recipes-in-a-Jar gifts.
- Click on link below for directions on photo tag & booklet!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
A Falcon Feast
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More