- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 – 8 ounces packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 8 oz container cool whip lite
- 2 cups Whey Crisps
- 2 quarts strawberries, halved
- 2 quarts blueberries
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, splenda, and extracts until fluffy. Fold in cool whip. Place a third of the mixture in a 4-qt. bowl. Reserve 20 strawberry halves and 1/2 cup blueberries for garnish. Add 1 cup of Whey Crisps. Layer half of the remaining strawberries and blueberries over cream mixture. Top with another third of the cream mixture and the remaining berries and Whey Crisps . Spread the remaining cream mixture on top. Use the reserved strawberries and blueberries to make a “flag” on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More