- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled until slightly warmed 1 large egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup old fashion oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Blend together butter, brown sugar and honey.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- In a separate large bowl, stir together flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; add to butter mixture and mix until combined well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Place dough 2" apart on ungreased baking sheet and bake in center of oven until edges are lightly browned and centers are still soft, about 12-15 minutes.
- Cool completely.
NotesThese cookies are very rich and chewy... and sweet! I adapted a white chocolate/cranberry cookie (www.marianifruit.com) recipe to make it more festive for the 4th of July (Red=Cranberries, White=White Chocolate and Blue=Blueberries).
Yields about 2 1/2 dozen 2" cookies.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Get Fit With Good Food!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More