- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled until slightly warmed 1 large egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup old fashion oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Blend together butter, brown sugar and honey.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- In a separate large bowl, stir together flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; add to butter mixture and mix until combined well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Place dough 2" apart on ungreased baking sheet and bake in center of oven until edges are lightly browned and centers are still soft, about 12-15 minutes.
- Cool completely.
NotesThese cookies are very rich and chewy... and sweet! I adapted a white chocolate/cranberry cookie (www.marianifruit.com) recipe to make it more festive for the 4th of July (Red=Cranberries, White=White Chocolate and Blue=Blueberries).
Yields about 2 1/2 dozen 2" cookies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
The Social CookbookSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More