- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 bag vanilla chips, melted & cooled
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 TB cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and powdered sugar. Beat in flour (mixture will be crumbly).
- Pat into bottom of greased 12 inch pizza pan. Bake at 300 degrees for 25 to 28 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In another mixing bowl, beat melted chips and cream.
- Add cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Spread over crust.
- Chill for 30 min.
- Arrange berries over filling as shown.
- In saucepan, combine pineapple juice, sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Boil for 2 min or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Brush over fruit.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.
NotesI make this spectacular fruit tart every July 4th and it always gets rave reviews! It takes a little time, but it's well worth it. Best served on the same day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Nick's PicksSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More