- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- Place 1 cup of blueberries in crust
- In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla.
- Beat until combined.
- Pour over blueberries in crust.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.
- Arrange remaining blueberries and strawberries on top.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store in refrigerator.