- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 cup coarsely chopped green onions, white and green parts
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 serrano chiles
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- salt and black pepper
- 1 small head of purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- To make the dressing for the slaw, combine the green onions, vinegar, honey, chiles, Miracle Whip, oil, sugsr and salt and pepper to taste in a blender and blend until emulsified.
- Combine the cabbage, red onion and poppy seeds in a bowl, add the dressing, and stir until combined. Fold in the cilantro and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
NotesHere is a sweet & sour slaw that has an eye catching color. Will stand out on the table, and oh so good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Christmas CookiesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More