- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Ball Park® Cheese Frank; grilled
- 1 Sara Lee® Hot Dog Bun; steamed
- 1/2 cup cooked red rice
- 2 tablespoons spicy salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon diced white onions
- 1 tablespoon crushed blue corn chips
- In a small bowl, mix together red rice and salsa.
- Place hot dog in bun and top with rice mixture.
- Sprinkle onions over the top.
- Dollop the sour cream on top.
- Sprinkle with blue corn chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce