- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Ball Park® Cheese Frank; grilled
- 1 Sara Lee® Hot Dog Bun; steamed
- 1/2 cup cooked red rice
- 2 tablespoons spicy salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon diced white onions
- 1 tablespoon crushed blue corn chips
- In a small bowl, mix together red rice and salsa.
- Place hot dog in bun and top with rice mixture.
- Sprinkle onions over the top.
- Dollop the sour cream on top.
- Sprinkle with blue corn chips.
Lau Family Recipes
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More