- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Ball Park® Cheese Frank; grilled
- 1 Sara Lee® Hot Dog Bun; steamed
- 1/2 cup cooked red rice
- 2 tablespoons spicy salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon diced white onions
- 1 tablespoon crushed blue corn chips
- In a small bowl, mix together red rice and salsa.
- Place hot dog in bun and top with rice mixture.
- Sprinkle onions over the top.
- Dollop the sour cream on top.
- Sprinkle with blue corn chips.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More