- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Ball Park® Cheese Frank; grilled
- 1 Sara Lee® Hot Dog Bun; steamed
- 1/2 cup cooked red rice
- 2 tablespoons spicy salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon diced white onions
- 1 tablespoon crushed blue corn chips
- In a small bowl, mix together red rice and salsa.
- Place hot dog in bun and top with rice mixture.
- Sprinkle onions over the top.
- Dollop the sour cream on top.
- Sprinkle with blue corn chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Adventures in Cooking
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More