- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated shortcake biscuits or Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 4 to 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint (2 cups) fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint (2 cups) fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Dip top and side of each in melted butter, then in granulated sugar. On ungreased cookie sheet, place 2 inches apart. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add powdered sugar and vanilla, beating until stiff peaks form.
- To serve, split biscuits; place on 8 dessert plates. Layer each with strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More