- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chopped green onions, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound unpeeled small or baby red-skinned potatoes
- 1 pound small purple or blue potatoes, peeled
- 1 pound unpeeled small white creamer potatoes
- 2 cups cooked fresh peas or one 10 ounce package, frozen, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled blue cheese
- whisk 1/2 cup green onions and next 7 ingredients in medium bowl, cover and chill dressing.
- place all potatoes in large saucepan. add enough water to cover by 1 inch. Sprinkle with salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and boil until tender (about 10-15 minutes). Drain and cool to room temp.
- cut potatoes into 1/2 inch thick slices and place in large bowl. Add dressing, peas, and blue cheese -- toss gently. Cover and chill at least 2 hours and up to one day.
- Sprinkle salad with paprika and remaining green onions before serving.
NotesGot this from Bon Appetit last year. I'm not a big potato salad person, but I love this -- and it was a big hit with people who normally don't go for potato salad as well as those that do! Happy 4th!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More