- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chopped green onions, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound unpeeled small or baby red-skinned potatoes
- 1 pound small purple or blue potatoes, peeled
- 1 pound unpeeled small white creamer potatoes
- 2 cups cooked fresh peas or one 10 ounce package, frozen, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled blue cheese
- whisk 1/2 cup green onions and next 7 ingredients in medium bowl, cover and chill dressing.
- place all potatoes in large saucepan. add enough water to cover by 1 inch. Sprinkle with salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and boil until tender (about 10-15 minutes). Drain and cool to room temp.
- cut potatoes into 1/2 inch thick slices and place in large bowl. Add dressing, peas, and blue cheese -- toss gently. Cover and chill at least 2 hours and up to one day.
- Sprinkle salad with paprika and remaining green onions before serving.
NotesGot this from Bon Appetit last year. I'm not a big potato salad person, but I love this -- and it was a big hit with people who normally don't go for potato salad as well as those that do! Happy 4th!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More