- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 bag vanilla chips, melted & cooled
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 TB cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and powdered sugar. Beat in flour (mixture will be crumbly).
- Pat into bottom of greased 12 inch pizza pan. Bake at 300 degrees for 25 to 28 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In another mixing bowl, beat melted chips and cream.
- Add cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Spread over crust.
- Chill for 30 min.
- Arrange berries over filling as shown.
- In saucepan, combine pineapple juice, sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Boil for 2 min or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Brush over fruit.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.
NotesI make this spectacular fruit tart every July 4th and it always gets rave reviews! It takes a little time, but it's well worth it. Best served on the same day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More