- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated shortcake biscuits or Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 4 to 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint (2 cups) fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint (2 cups) fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Dip top and side of each in melted butter, then in granulated sugar. On ungreased cookie sheet, place 2 inches apart. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add powdered sugar and vanilla, beating until stiff peaks form.
- To serve, split biscuits; place on 8 dessert plates. Layer each with strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream.