- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated shortcake biscuits or Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 4 to 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint (2 cups) fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint (2 cups) fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Dip top and side of each in melted butter, then in granulated sugar. On ungreased cookie sheet, place 2 inches apart. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add powdered sugar and vanilla, beating until stiff peaks form.
- To serve, split biscuits; place on 8 dessert plates. Layer each with strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More