- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 3 seedless oranges
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1 red apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 T. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta or blue cheese
- Grate rind from 1 orange into a small bowl and set aside.
- Peel all oranges and section. Reserve juice, squeezing more for dressing if needed.
- Combine arugula, orange sections and apples in a large bowl.
- Whisk 3 T. orange juice, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper with orange rind.
- Pour over salad and toss gently.
- Spoon onto serving plates and sprinkle with feta or blue cheese.
NotesA small serrated knife works well for sectioning the oranges. If you do it over a bowl, you can catch the juice and save it for the dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Christmas CookiesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More