RED APPLE SALAD WITH ORANGES AND FETA
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 3 seedless oranges
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1 red apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 T. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta or blue cheese
Grate rind from 1 orange into a small bowl and set aside.
Peel all oranges and section. Reserve juice, squeezing more for dressing if needed.
Combine arugula, orange sections and apples in a large bowl.
Whisk 3 T. orange juice, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper with orange rind.
Pour over salad and toss gently.
Spoon onto serving plates and sprinkle with feta or blue cheese.