- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 3 seedless oranges
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1 red apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 T. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta or blue cheese
- Grate rind from 1 orange into a small bowl and set aside.
- Peel all oranges and section. Reserve juice, squeezing more for dressing if needed.
- Combine arugula, orange sections and apples in a large bowl.
- Whisk 3 T. orange juice, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper with orange rind.
- Pour over salad and toss gently.
- Spoon onto serving plates and sprinkle with feta or blue cheese.
NotesA small serrated knife works well for sectioning the oranges. If you do it over a bowl, you can catch the juice and save it for the dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More