- Cooking Time: 30 (for potatoes)
- Servings: 20 (6‒7)
- Preparation Time: 25
BackstoryNote - the ingredient amounts in the original recipe, yield a "cooking for crowds" 20 servings. If you use instead the ingredient amounts in the parentheses, it yields a more "family cooking" friendly 6‒7 servings.
- 5 lbs (8‒10 med) red bliss potatoes
- 10 (3 eggs) hard-boiled eggs
- 3 cups (1 cup) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (⅓ cup) sour cream
- 4 tbsp (4 tsp) yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp (3 tsp) parsley, freshly chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1½ cups (½ cup) celery, diced
- Boil potatoes until fork can be easily inserted.
- Drain and chill completely.
- Leaving skin on, cut potatoes into cubes.
- Criss-cross cut eggs and add to potatoes.
- In separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, parsley, and salt and pepper.
- Add mixture and diced celery to potatoes. Fold together completely, chill and serve.
Berks Catholic PTO Fall 2015 Recipe Auction
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)See More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More