- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small red cabbage, quartered and sliced thin
- 1 med. red onion, quartered and sliced thin
- 1 large green apple, chopped
- 1 Tbls. cumin
- 1 Tbls. nutmeg
- 1 Tbls. grill seasoning
- 3 Tbls. brown sugar
- 3 splashes apple cider vinegar
- In a large pan, heat a bit of olive oil.
- Add cabbage and cook over medium high heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Add apple and onion and cook another 5 - 7 minutes. Add seasonings, sugar, and cider and reduce heat while stirring.
- Simmer covered for 10 minutes or until veggies are softened.
NotesI don't tend to measure, so these are approximates on the seasonings. Feel free to add more for your preference! This is awesome as a side for grilled meats, or on burgers.