- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. caraway seeds
- 2 Tablepoons brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Blend all the above ingredients together
- Pour marinade over 1 thinly sliced red onion. Set aside
- Toss 6 cups thinly sliced red cabbage, 2 cups julienned Brussels sprouts, 1 unpeeled, thinly sliced apple, 1 peeled, grated carrot, 1/2 cup chopped cilantro.
- Top cabbage mixture with onions and marinade. Toss lightly
- Garnish with 1/4 cup of raisins.
NotesThis is a great Low Carb recipe if you are trying to watch what you are eating.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More