- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. organic brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups packed shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups packed shredded napa cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced granny smith apple
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup golden raisins, plumped in hot water
- 1/4 cup toasted, unsalted sunflower seeds
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients (through garlic) in a small bowl.
- Whisk in olive oil and pepper; set aside.
- Toss cabbages together in a large serving bowl.
- Toss apple slices with lemon juice to keep from browning.
- Add apple, raisins, and half the sunflower seeds to cabbage.
- Toss with the dressing.
- Garnish servings with remaining seeds.
NotesPromotes healthy digestion.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Nanci's World Famous Cannoli
Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Red Hot PicklesSee More