- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 (serving size 1 sq)
- Preparation Time:
- * 3/4 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- * 2/3 cup (2 1/2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- * 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- * 1/8 teaspoon salt
- * 2 cups Red Chile Sauce
- * Cooking spray
- * 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- * 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place cottage cheese in a food processor; process 1 minute or until smooth. Combine cottage cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, onion, and salt, stirring well.
- Spread 1/4 cup Red Chile Sauce in bottom of an 8 x 8-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Arrange 4 tortillas over sauce, overlapping slightly. Spread 1/2 cup cottage cheese mixture evenly over tortillas; top with 1/2 cup Red Chile Sauce.
- Repeat the layers once with 4 tortillas, remaining cottage cheese mixture, and 1/2 cup Red Chile Sauce.
- Arrange remaining 4 tortillas over sauce, overlapping slightly; spoon remaining 3/4 cup Red Chile Sauce over tortillas.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheddar cheese. Cover and bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 8 squares.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More