- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups canned tomatoes,* 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- drained and chopped. 2 tablespoons dried chile
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion pequin crushed
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Marinate
- at least 15 minutes before serving.
- *Two cups chopped, fresh tomatoes may be substituted.
NotesMy mom Always cooked with New Mexico chili Powder.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More