- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups canned tomatoes,* 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- drained and chopped. 2 tablespoons dried chile
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion pequin crushed
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Marinate
- at least 15 minutes before serving.
- *Two cups chopped, fresh tomatoes may be substituted.
NotesMy mom Always cooked with New Mexico chili Powder.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Home cookingSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More