- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup raspberries (or just use more strawberries)
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 3 oz. white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp. sour cream
- 24 very thin oval waffle-shaped butter wafer cookies (such as Jules Destrooper brand)
- confectioners’ sugar, for garnish (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine strawberries, raspberries and granulated sugar. Let stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally so the juices run.
- Meanwhile, microwave white chocolate in medium bowl for 11/2 minutes; stir until melted and smooth. Let cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, with mixer on high speed, beat heavy cream with sour cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold cream mixture into white chocolate with a rubber spatula just until combined.
- Place 1 cookie on each of 8 plates; top with half of cream mixture and half of fruit. Repeat layering. Top with remaining cookies; garnish with confectioners’ sugar and more strawberries, if you like.
- Each serving: About 337 calories, 5g protein, 44g carbohydrate, 16g fat (10g saturated), 3g fiber, 47mg cholesterol, 132mg sodium
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Adventures in Cooking
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More