- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup raspberries (or just use more strawberries)
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 3 oz. white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp. sour cream
- 24 very thin oval waffle-shaped butter wafer cookies (such as Jules Destrooper brand)
- confectioners’ sugar, for garnish (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine strawberries, raspberries and granulated sugar. Let stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally so the juices run.
- Meanwhile, microwave white chocolate in medium bowl for 11/2 minutes; stir until melted and smooth. Let cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, with mixer on high speed, beat heavy cream with sour cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold cream mixture into white chocolate with a rubber spatula just until combined.
- Place 1 cookie on each of 8 plates; top with half of cream mixture and half of fruit. Repeat layering. Top with remaining cookies; garnish with confectioners’ sugar and more strawberries, if you like.
- Each serving: About 337 calories, 5g protein, 44g carbohydrate, 16g fat (10g saturated), 3g fiber, 47mg cholesterol, 132mg sodium
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More