Red Lobster's Lobster and Asparagus Penne Pasta
Why I Love This Recipe
This recipe is from the Red Lobster site and is absolutely amazing!
Ingredients You'll Need
6 oz. lobster meat cut in 1/2" - 3/4" chunks
6 oz. medium shrimp (90-120 count), raw and peeled
1 lb. penne pasta, cooked
4 oz. asparagus, standard/medium and blanched (approximately 24 spears)
15 oz. DI GIORNO® Four-Cheese Alfredo Sauce
2 tbsp. Land O' Lakes Roasted Garlic Butter Spread
Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
1. Wash asparagus thoroughly and cut off tough woody ends.
2. Cut asparagus into 1" pieces.
3. Place asparagus into boiling salted water for two minutes.
4. Drain and chill in ice water to stop cooking and to help retain its color. Drain again.
5. Cook penne pasta according to directions on the box.
6. Drain and chill in ice water to stop the cooking process. Drain again.
7. In a hot saute pan, melt the two tbsp. of roasted garlic butter.
8. Add lobster meat and shrimp, cooking until the shrimp is opaque.
9. Add asparagus, pasta and Alfredo sauce, cooking until everything is heated through.
10. Split between four bowls and garnish with fresh grated Parmesan cheese.