Red Lobster's Sparkling Fruit
Why I Love This Recipe
The fruit won’t be the only thing sparkling. Sugar and spice make this summer harvest extra nice. Dish up the love in a champagne glass.
Ingredients You'll Need
* 2 fresh fruits
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1 cup champagne or white wine
* 1/2 tsp. fresh mint, chopped
1. Recommended fruits: strawberries hulled and sliced lengthwise, melon balls, plums, peaches, pears, nectarines peeled, quartered and seeded.
2. In a shallow serving bowl, mix the fruit gently so it is not crushed.
3. Evenly sprinkle with sugar and gently mix again.
4. Pour cold champagne or wine over the fruit, enough to almost cover the fruit.
5. Let stand refrigerated for one to two hours.
6. Serve in chilled champagne glasses.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Misc. Dessert