- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- * 18 live soft shell crabs
- * 1 tsp. salt
- * ¼ tsp. black pepper, ground
- * 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- * ¼ tsp. onion powder
- * 2 ounces lemon juice
- * 3 dashes of soy sauce
- * 1 cup flour
- * 3 eggs, beaten
- * 2 cups plain breadcrumbs
- 1. Clean crabs but do not remove top shell.
- 2. Rinse well in cool water.
- 3. Place the crabs on a sheet pan and season with salt, pepper, lemon, soy sauce, garlic power and onion powder, then refrigerate for at least two hours.
- 4. Place flour in one bowl, eggs in another, and bread crumbs in the last.
- 5. Roll each crab in the flour, dip in the eggs, and then coat with the bread crumbs.
- 6. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 7. Heat a skillet with about one inch of oil.
- 8. Sauté each crab on one side for 4-5 minutes, turn and continue until each crab is crispy.
- 9. Place browned crabs in oven for 8 minutes until hot all the way through and crispy.
NotesEasy, delicious and makes you look like a pro!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More