- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- * 18 live soft shell crabs
- * 1 tsp. salt
- * ¼ tsp. black pepper, ground
- * 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- * ¼ tsp. onion powder
- * 2 ounces lemon juice
- * 3 dashes of soy sauce
- * 1 cup flour
- * 3 eggs, beaten
- * 2 cups plain breadcrumbs
- 1. Clean crabs but do not remove top shell.
- 2. Rinse well in cool water.
- 3. Place the crabs on a sheet pan and season with salt, pepper, lemon, soy sauce, garlic power and onion powder, then refrigerate for at least two hours.
- 4. Place flour in one bowl, eggs in another, and bread crumbs in the last.
- 5. Roll each crab in the flour, dip in the eggs, and then coat with the bread crumbs.
- 6. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 7. Heat a skillet with about one inch of oil.
- 8. Sauté each crab on one side for 4-5 minutes, turn and continue until each crab is crispy.
- 9. Place browned crabs in oven for 8 minutes until hot all the way through and crispy.
NotesEasy, delicious and makes you look like a pro!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More