- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12 pc
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. Bisquick or any buttermilk baking mix
- 2/3 c. milk
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. margarine, melted
- 1/2 tsp. garlic POWDER
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Mix melted margarine and garlic powder together well and set aside.
- Combine bisquick, cheese and milk with wooden spoon until soft dough forms, then beat vigorously for 30 sec.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto ungreased non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 mins. until light golden on top. Before removing from baking sheet, brush the melted margarine/garlic mixture onto tops.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More