- Cooking Time: 6
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds flounder fillets, fresh
- 1 1/4 cup cornmeal
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Skin fillets and cut them into serving size portions.
- Combine cornmeal with seasonings. Roll fish in cornmeal mixture.
- Pan Fry: Place flounder in an iron skillet that has been preheated with about 1/8 inch of oil.
- Brown on one side 2 - 3 minutes. Carefully turn and cook on the other side an additional 3 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with tartar sauce and coleslaw.
NotesMarinate the fish in buttermilk for one hour prior to frying for a moist, authentic taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More