- Cooking Time: 6
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds flounder fillets, fresh
- 1 1/4 cup cornmeal
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Skin fillets and cut them into serving size portions.
- Combine cornmeal with seasonings. Roll fish in cornmeal mixture.
- Pan Fry: Place flounder in an iron skillet that has been preheated with about 1/8 inch of oil.
- Brown on one side 2 - 3 minutes. Carefully turn and cook on the other side an additional 3 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with tartar sauce and coleslaw.
NotesMarinate the fish in buttermilk for one hour prior to frying for a moist, authentic taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More