- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 each 5–6 oz. skinned salmon fillet
- 24 each 26–30 count peeled shrimp
- 4 each Bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 10–15 minutes)
- 8 each Fresh pineapple half moons
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Sweet chili sauce
- Brush both sides of salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- After soaking the skewers, slide 6 shrimp onto each skewer, leaving room on either end. Brush both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper and garlic powder.
- Cut the fresh pineapple into slices approximately half inch in diameter and then cut in half. Brush both sides with olive oil.
- On a medium heated grill, place the salmon flesh side down. Grill approximately 6–7 minutes per side or until the fish reaches 150 degrees.
- Grill shrimp approximately 3–4 minutes per side or until 150 degrees.
- Grill pineapple for 2–3 minutes per side or until there is good carmelization.
- Brush all items generously with the sweet chili sauce.
- To serve, place the pineapple at the top of each plate and crisscross. Top the pineapple with a scoop of your favorite rice. Crisscross the salmon and the shrimp skewer on top of the rice. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve with your favorite vegetable.
NotesSweet chili sauce is usually found in the Asian specialties section of your local market. It should not be confused with the thicker tomato version of chili sauce.