- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/4 c. margarine
- 1 bag (10 1/2 oz.) mini marshmallows
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) Jello gelatin, cherry
- 12 c. popped popcorn
- Combine margarine and marshmallows in large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Add gelatin, stir until well blended.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn.
- Stir to coat well.
- Shape into balls or other shapes with greased hands.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
MidLife Road Trip's
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More