- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/4 c. margarine
- 1 bag (10 1/2 oz.) mini marshmallows
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) Jello gelatin, cherry
- 12 c. popped popcorn
- Combine margarine and marshmallows in large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Add gelatin, stir until well blended.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn.
- Stir to coat well.
- Shape into balls or other shapes with greased hands.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More