- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/4 c. margarine
- 1 bag (10 1/2 oz.) mini marshmallows
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) Jello gelatin, cherry
- 12 c. popped popcorn
- Combine margarine and marshmallows in large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Add gelatin, stir until well blended.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn.
- Stir to coat well.
- Shape into balls or other shapes with greased hands.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Get Cookin'See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More