RED ONION BLACK PEPPER SPREAD
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1 clove garlic, pan toasted, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Ritz Crackers
- Roasted Vegetable
Mix cream cheese, onions, garlic and pepper until well blended.
Shape into 6-inch log; wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 min. or until firm.
Roll in parsley until evenly coated on all sides.
Serve as a spread with the crackers.
No Reviews at this time.