- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1 clove garlic, pan toasted, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Ritz Crackers
- Roasted Vegetable
- Mix cream cheese, onions, garlic and pepper until well blended.
- Shape into 6-inch log; wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until firm.
- Roll in parsley until evenly coated on all sides.
- Serve as a spread with the crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More