- Cooking Time: 5 min for blanching
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups torn romaine
- 1 1/2 c Bok Choy thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 c sugar snap peas halved crosswise, stringed and blanched
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 c feta or blue cheese crumbled
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 3 tbls white wine vinegar
- 1 tbls lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In large bowl toss together lettuce, bok choy, sugar snaps, red onion, and cheese.
- In a shaker jar, combine dressing ingredients, cover and shake well. pour and toss.
NotesI eat some kind of leafy salad almost every day. I try all kinds of lettuces and decided I wanted to try Bok choy for something new. This works great and adds a new flavor to my repertoire.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More