- Cooking Time: 5 min for blanching
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups torn romaine
- 1 1/2 c Bok Choy thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 c sugar snap peas halved crosswise, stringed and blanched
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 c feta or blue cheese crumbled
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 3 tbls white wine vinegar
- 1 tbls lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In large bowl toss together lettuce, bok choy, sugar snaps, red onion, and cheese.
- In a shaker jar, combine dressing ingredients, cover and shake well. pour and toss.
NotesI eat some kind of leafy salad almost every day. I try all kinds of lettuces and decided I wanted to try Bok choy for something new. This works great and adds a new flavor to my repertoire.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More