RED ONION AND SUGAR SNAP PEA SALAD
- Cooking Time: 5 min for blanching
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups torn romaine
- 1 1/2 c Bok Choy thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 c sugar snap peas halved crosswise, stringed and blanched
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 c feta or blue cheese crumbled
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 3 tbls white wine vinegar
- 1 tbls lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
In large bowl toss together lettuce, bok choy, sugar snaps, red onion, and cheese.
In a shaker jar, combine dressing ingredients, cover and shake well. pour and toss.
I eat some kind of leafy salad almost every day. I try all kinds of lettuces and decided I wanted to try Bok choy for something new. This works great and adds a new flavor to my repertoire.
No Reviews at this time.