- Cooking Time: 6
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 8
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained, chopped
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 loaf (16 oz.) French bread, cut into 18 slices
- MIX peppers, cheese, onions, 1 Tbsp. of the oil, the garlic and lemon juice; set aside.
- BRUSH bread slices lightly with remaining 3 Tbsp. oil; place on baking sheet.
- BROIL 2 to 3 min. on each side or until lightly toasted on both sides.
- Top each toast slice with about 1 Tbsp of the pepper mixture.
- Yield: 18 servings.
NotesMy friend Brittany told me about this recipe, which is from kraftfoods.com. It is SO good! I make mine a little different than the recipe, in that I usually just buy crostini and put it on there, rather than baking the bread in the oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More