- Cooking Time: 6
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 8
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained, chopped
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 loaf (16 oz.) French bread, cut into 18 slices
- MIX peppers, cheese, onions, 1 Tbsp. of the oil, the garlic and lemon juice; set aside.
- BRUSH bread slices lightly with remaining 3 Tbsp. oil; place on baking sheet.
- BROIL 2 to 3 min. on each side or until lightly toasted on both sides.
- Top each toast slice with about 1 Tbsp of the pepper mixture.
- Yield: 18 servings.
NotesMy friend Brittany told me about this recipe, which is from kraftfoods.com. It is SO good! I make mine a little different than the recipe, in that I usually just buy crostini and put it on there, rather than baking the bread in the oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More