- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Course ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Course ground Garlic
- 1 tsp dried Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp Worstechire Sauce
- Blend everything together in a medium bowl. Be careful to not compact it to much.
- Separate into 2 equal balls of meat and mash into 1 inch thick patties.
- Grill as normal.
- I like to serve with sliced red onion, lettuce and dill pickle on a wheat bun.
NotesWhile searching for a more interesting burger I developed this recipe for hamburgers. Hope you like it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More