- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Course ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Course ground Garlic
- 1 tsp dried Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp Worstechire Sauce
- Blend everything together in a medium bowl. Be careful to not compact it to much.
- Separate into 2 equal balls of meat and mash into 1 inch thick patties.
- Grill as normal.
- I like to serve with sliced red onion, lettuce and dill pickle on a wheat bun.
NotesWhile searching for a more interesting burger I developed this recipe for hamburgers. Hope you like it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More