- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 2 1/2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 garlic clove, quartered
- 1 T. olive oil
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut bell pepper in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place one pepper half, skin side up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil 10 minutes or until blackened. Place in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 10 minutes. Peel.
- Place bell pepper and remaining ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth, slowly adding olive oil until desired consistency.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
The Naked Macaron
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More