- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 2 1/2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 garlic clove, quartered
- 1 T. olive oil
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut bell pepper in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place one pepper half, skin side up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil 10 minutes or until blackened. Place in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 10 minutes. Peel.
- Place bell pepper and remaining ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth, slowly adding olive oil until desired consistency.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More