- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tsp. white rice vinegar
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. roasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 firm mango
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- Peel the mango and cut it away from the pit.
- Slice into thin sticks, this is much easier if the mango is firm and slightly unripe.
- Slice the red pepper into matchsticks.
- Roast the sesame seeds at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes, or use them plain, or use the black ones.
- Toss the pepper and mango
- Drizzle sesame oil and rice vinegar over top and sprinkle pepper and cilantro.
- Add the dressing ingredients to taste.
NotesDelicious and fresh!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More