- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Acine Di Pepe, Orzo or other tiny pasta
- 4 tsp. Robert Rothschild Farm
- Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
- 4 Tbsp. Raspberry vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Oregano, minced
- 1 tsp. Cilantro, minced
- 1/2-3/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 Green onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Roasted red peppers, diced
- 1 cup Feta cheese, diced
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook until al dente. Drain and cool completely.
- In mixing bowl, whisk together the Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip, raspberry vinegar, lemon juice, oregano and cilantro. While whisking, drizzle the olive oil into mixture until an emulsion is formed. Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper to taste.
- In large mixing bowl, toss together the pasta, onions and roasted red peppers. Pour vinaigrette over pasta mixture and mix well to coat all the ingredients. Gently fold in the Feta cheese. Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour to cool and serve.
NotesA great pasta salad recipe featuring our Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip.
Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip can be bought online at Robert Rothschild Farm online store.