- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 6 medium size red potatoes, washed & thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 14-inch circle or 11x17-inch rectangle. Cover dough with plastic wrap and let rest. Mix potatoes, rosemary and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a microwave safe dish. Microwave for 3 minutes on high. Stir, rotate and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Remove wrap from dough and place on a 14-inch pizza pan or an 11x17-inch baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes. Remove wrap and press dough down with fingers to form a dimpled surface. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil with garlic salt and brush over dough. Spread potatoes evenly over dough. Sprinkle with salt and fresh ground pepper. Bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.
NotesTry something new and out of the ordinary with our savory Red Potato Focaccia recipe.
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More