- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 clove garlic -- mashed to a paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the sugar, paprika, vinegar, oregano, garlic, cumin and salt in a small bowl to make a paste.
- Gently loosen skin from the chicken breasts; rub the paste generously under and over the skin.
- You probably won’t use all the paste, but I like having too much rather than too little.
- Arrange chicken in a greased baking dish and bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More