- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI love potatoes. My favorite food, really.
Use as many red skin potatoes as you want/need depending how many people you are serving, you can really use any potatoes you like, but I love having the crispy skin in there! I will usually do 2 medium sized red potatoes per person.
- 2 medium red potatoes per person
- olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1/-12 of an onion
- Poke holes in the potatoes and cook your potatoes in the microwave for 3-5 minutes on high(depending how many you are using)
- Heat up a few tsps of olive oil in a large pan
- Finely chop garlic and onion and place them in the oil.
- When the potatoes are done in the microwave, remove them and cut into bite-sized pieces. You can do large cubes, small cubes, slices- whatever you like! Them, put all of the potatoes in the pan with the garlic and onions
- Stir occasionally(leave in one spot long enough to brown a bit, then turn so that they get a little crispy)
- Let them get as browned as you like - we lovecrispy, so we let them cook for a while!