- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box red velvet cake mix (cook as directed on box for 13 X 9 cake)
- 1 can cream cheese frosting (16 oz.)
- 2 pkgs Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips
- 1. After cake is cooked and cooled completely, crumble into large bowl.
- 2. Mix thoroughly with 1 can cream cheese frosting.
- 3. Roll mixture into quarter size balls and lay on cookie sheet.
- 4. Freeze for several hours, preferable overnight.
- 5. Melt chocolate in microwave.
- 6. Roll balls in chocolate and lay on parchment-covered cookie sheet. Freeze until firm. (Use two forks to dip and roll in chocolate and then tap off extra.)
NotesFound this on Bakerella.com and LOVE them! Have tried several varieties, but these are our favorite! Fun to pack up a dozen & share with a friend...
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More