- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 4 cups (about 1 pound) powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and butter together on high.
- Reduce speed and beat in sugar until fluffy; beat in vanilla.
- Per serving (1/24 of recipe): 143 calories; 7g fat; 4.5g saturated fat; 20mg cholesterol; 1g protein; 19g carbohydrate; 18.5g sugar; no fiber; 29mg sodium; 9mg calcium; 13mg potassium.
NotesPulled from an article in the St. Louis Post Dispatch.
Adapted from "The Greystone Bakery Cookbook," by Sara Kate Gillingham-Ryan (Rodale, $26).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More