- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 4 cups (about 1 pound) powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and butter together on high.
- Reduce speed and beat in sugar until fluffy; beat in vanilla.
- Per serving (1/24 of recipe): 143 calories; 7g fat; 4.5g saturated fat; 20mg cholesterol; 1g protein; 19g carbohydrate; 18.5g sugar; no fiber; 29mg sodium; 9mg calcium; 13mg potassium.
NotesPulled from an article in the St. Louis Post Dispatch.
Adapted from "The Greystone Bakery Cookbook," by Sara Kate Gillingham-Ryan (Rodale, $26).
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More