- Cooking Time: 22 min
- Servings: 30 Cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 box Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake mix
- Cream cheese icing.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in mixer; will be very thick.
- Fill each each lined cup cake cup 3/4 full.
- Bake for 19-22 min.
- Cool and icing with cream cheese icing.
NotesOooh ooh yummy dessert...especially if you have children.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More