- Cooking Time: 22 min
- Servings: 30 Cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 box Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake mix
- Cream cheese icing.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in mixer; will be very thick.
- Fill each each lined cup cake cup 3/4 full.
- Bake for 19-22 min.
- Cool and icing with cream cheese icing.
NotesOooh ooh yummy dessert...especially if you have children.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More