RED AND GREEN SALAD
Red and Green Salad
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 c frozen tiny peas, defrosted
- 1 small red pepper, small dice
- 1 small bunch watercress, chopped (or Valeriana)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
In medium bowl, combine peas, red pepper and watercress or Valeriana.
In small jar, shake together oil, vinegar, green onions and garlic.
Add to vegetables, tossing well to combine.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve at room temperature.
Per serving: 83 cal., 5 g total fat (<1 g saturated fat), 7 g carb., 2 g protein, 2 g dietary fiber, 6 mg sodium.