- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- 1”Piece kaffir lime peel
- 1/2 Stalk lemongrass, peeled and sliced
- 1 L. Shallot, sliced
- 3 Garlic cloves, quartered
- 4 Bird’s eye chili’s, stems removed
- 1” Galangal, peeled and sliced
- 1 t. Shrimp paste
- 2 t. Fish sauce
- Starting with the lime leaf, add ingredients one at a time to a mortar and grind them with a pestle, continue in this fashion until all ingredients have been incorporated.
- Bring 4 qr. water to a rapid boil in a stockpot with an inset colander, add salt then stir in spaghetti.
- When the water returns to a boil reduce heat to medium and cook for 3 minutes, remove from heat, cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Immediately after removing pasta from heat, add the oil and curry paste to a hot wok over high flame, stir in the meatball and toss until browned.
- Sprinkle with cornstarch, stir to mix then add the wine.
- Drain the pasta and toss in the wok with the meatballs, cook for 1 to 2 minutes. If the sauce is to dry add some of the pasta water.
- Remove to a platter, garnish with chopped peanuts, coriander sprigs and lime wedges, serve hot with bread