- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- 1”Piece kaffir lime peel
- 1/2 Stalk lemongrass, peeled and sliced
- 1 L. Shallot, sliced
- 3 Garlic cloves, quartered
- 4 Bird’s eye chili’s, stems removed
- 1” Galangal, peeled and sliced
- 1 t. Shrimp paste
- 2 t. Fish sauce
- Starting with the lime leaf, add ingredients one at a time to a mortar and grind them with a pestle, continue in this fashion until all ingredients have been incorporated.
- Bring 4 qr. water to a rapid boil in a stockpot with an inset colander, add salt then stir in spaghetti.
- When the water returns to a boil reduce heat to medium and cook for 3 minutes, remove from heat, cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Immediately after removing pasta from heat, add the oil and curry paste to a hot wok over high flame, stir in the meatball and toss until browned.
- Sprinkle with cornstarch, stir to mix then add the wine.
- Drain the pasta and toss in the wok with the meatballs, cook for 1 to 2 minutes. If the sauce is to dry add some of the pasta water.
- Remove to a platter, garnish with chopped peanuts, coriander sprigs and lime wedges, serve hot with bread
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More