- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups mashed potatoes (leftovers or instant)
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1/2 tsp. salt*
- pepper to taste
- 1 can of mushroom soup
- 1 can of creamed corn
- 1 envelope gravy mix or add gravy browner or oxo cube*
- shredded cheddar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Saute onion and garlic. Add hamburger and brown. Drain any excess fat. Add salt and pepper. Add mushroom soup, creamed corn and gravy mix powder, stir well. Place in a 2 1/2 quart baking dish. Top with mashed potatoes either plain or mixed with cheddar. Cook for 20 - 25 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown.
- *NOTE: I used a beef bouillon cube. Omitted the salt
NotesI reviewed this recipe. It is still a Family Favorite. However, the cheese is usually omitted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More