- Cooking Time: 35 to 40
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 14-oz can Eagle Brand Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 21-oz can cherry pie filling
- Preheat over to 350F. In medium bowl, combine milk, applesauce, brown sugar, eggs and egg white; mix well.
- In small bowl, combine dry ingredients; stir into milk mixture just until moistened. Gradually add water. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into 12-cup fluted tube pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 35 to 40 mins or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 mins; remove from plan. Cool for 30 mins.
- Spoon some of pie filling over the cake. Slice cake and serve with remaining filling.
NotesWhat's to say...I love black forest chocolate cake!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More