REDUCED FAT BLACK FOREST CHOCOLATE CAKE
- Cooking Time: 35 to 40
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 14-oz can Eagle Brand Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 21-oz can cherry pie filling
Preheat over to 350F. In medium bowl, combine milk, applesauce, brown sugar, eggs and egg white; mix well.
In small bowl, combine dry ingredients; stir into milk mixture just until moistened. Gradually add water. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into 12-cup fluted tube pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake 35 to 40 mins or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 mins; remove from plan. Cool for 30 mins.
Spoon some of pie filling over the cake. Slice cake and serve with remaining filling.