REDUCED SUGAR CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 oz unsalted butter
- 4 oz eggs (two extra large work)
- 6 oz splenda or other types of sweetner
- 3 oz regular brown sugar (Splenda blend is the same thing just cost more!)
- 13 oz Bread flour
- 1/4 oz Baking soda
- 1/4 oz vanilla extract
- 11 oz chocolate chips
- Cream the splenda and b. sugar togeather, It will look broken but it will work
- Add in the eggs
- Next slowly add in the flour, you can sift the baking soda in the flour just to help it go faster
- Add in the extract. The dough looks kind of dry but it will be fine
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- After you scoop the cookies, chill in freezer for about 15 min.
- If using a SiltPat you don't need to spray. If useing parchement paper then spray the top of the paper only.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 min or when done in the oven at about 325 degrees.
NotesWell, this is a recipe that I got from school developed by my last Chef Instructor! What made this one different was that instead of A.P. Flour, she made it with bread flour which is of course stronger. The key to this one is that you must not over cream it. My modifications are very simple. It was in the Le Cordon Bleu Program used in the California School of Culinary Arts Pasadean, CSCA
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More