- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 pound Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 pound Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 pound melted margarine
- 12 ounce bag Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- In a large bowl combine the top four ingredients.
- Pat into an 11X15 inch pan.
- Melt the last two ingredients together and spread on top.
- Cool in refrigerater 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- * I don't remember putting these into the refrigerater for 45 minutes on that day!
NotesThis is something my son and I made together for a bake sale when he was in 4H. He is 31 now and has three children of his own. We were just talking about the day we sold these. We had to leave the bake sale to go home and make more.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More