- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pk sf chocolate creme filled cookies (I didn't use Oreo brand but the cheaper ones)
- 4 pk of instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 3 pk of chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 c peanut butter
- 1 large container of sf or fat-free cool whip: set aside 1 cup
- 7 c skim milk
- 1 pk sugar-free peanut butter cups
- In 1 mixing bowl: Crush cookies
- In 2nd mixing bowl: Whisk together 3 pk chocolate pudding mix & 3c milk.Then fold in half of remaining cool whip.
- In 3rd mixing bowl: Whisk together 4 pk cheesecake pudding mix & 4 c milk. Add peanut butter and mix well then fold in remaining half of cool whip.
- Spread evenly in trifle bowl: 1/4 of cookies, 1/3 of light pudding, 1/2 of dark pudding.
- Then repeat with cookies, light pudding, then dark pudding.
- Then repeat with cookies (leave ~1/2 cup), light pudding.
- Top with the 1 c of cool whip that was set aside and then sprinkle on the cookies that was held back. Unwrap & decorate with peanut butter cups
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More