- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pk sf chocolate creme filled cookies (I didn't use Oreo brand but the cheaper ones)
- 4 pk of instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 3 pk of chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 c peanut butter
- 1 large container of sf or fat-free cool whip: set aside 1 cup
- 7 c skim milk
- 1 pk sugar-free peanut butter cups
- In 1 mixing bowl: Crush cookies
- In 2nd mixing bowl: Whisk together 3 pk chocolate pudding mix & 3c milk.Then fold in half of remaining cool whip.
- In 3rd mixing bowl: Whisk together 4 pk cheesecake pudding mix & 4 c milk. Add peanut butter and mix well then fold in remaining half of cool whip.
- Spread evenly in trifle bowl: 1/4 of cookies, 1/3 of light pudding, 1/2 of dark pudding.
- Then repeat with cookies, light pudding, then dark pudding.
- Then repeat with cookies (leave ~1/2 cup), light pudding.
- Top with the 1 c of cool whip that was set aside and then sprinkle on the cookies that was held back. Unwrap & decorate with peanut butter cups
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More