- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pk sf chocolate creme filled cookies (I didn't use Oreo brand but the cheaper ones)
- 4 pk of instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 3 pk of chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 c peanut butter
- 1 large container of sf or fat-free cool whip: set aside 1 cup
- 7 c skim milk
- 1 pk sugar-free peanut butter cups
- In 1 mixing bowl: Crush cookies
- In 2nd mixing bowl: Whisk together 3 pk chocolate pudding mix & 3c milk.Then fold in half of remaining cool whip.
- In 3rd mixing bowl: Whisk together 4 pk cheesecake pudding mix & 4 c milk. Add peanut butter and mix well then fold in remaining half of cool whip.
- Spread evenly in trifle bowl: 1/4 of cookies, 1/3 of light pudding, 1/2 of dark pudding.
- Then repeat with cookies, light pudding, then dark pudding.
- Then repeat with cookies (leave ~1/2 cup), light pudding.
- Top with the 1 c of cool whip that was set aside and then sprinkle on the cookies that was held back. Unwrap & decorate with peanut butter cups
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More