- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 12+
- Preparation Time: 10
- Two boxes of brownie mix. I like Duncan Hines.
- 12 Reese's Miniatures
- 2 six count Cupcake pans or one 12 count
- Cupcake liners
- Mix the brownies according to package directions. You can probably make 18 cupcakes with the two boxes of mix but I only had the two six count pans. So I used up the excess batter in a mini tart pan. It had 12 spaces for 2 inch tarts. You can put the rest in a 9x9 pan or what ever else you might have.
- Place a scoop of brownie batter in the cups and squish the peanut butter cups in the batter, just enough to seat them.
- Then place 1 and 1/2 scoops on top of the peanut butter cups.
- You may need to bang the pans on your table to get the batter to flow around the cups.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve with a very large glass of milk and enjoy!
NotesOh yeah! You heard me right, Reese's Brownies, in a cupcake! They are just as good as you would think!
I was Stumbling the web when I found The Crepes of Wrath blog which was doing an article about brownies with York Peppermint patties. Not being too fond of peppermint patties I thought of what I am fond of, and Reese's' Peanut Better cup miniatures sprung to mind.
So I set out to make some. I used boxed brownies mainly because the Lions were playing so I didn't have time to make the from scratch. So it's pretty easy.
All you need is: