- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures, unwrapped
- 50 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates, unwrapped
- 1 large tub (12 oz.)Col Whip thawed
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust
- Additional REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures or HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates (optional)
- HERSHEY'S Candy-Coated Milk Chocolate Eggs(optional)
- Chop each peanut butter cup into 6 pieces; set aside. Microwave 50 chocolates in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) 1 minute or just until chocolate is melted when stirred; stir in 3-1/2 cups whipped topping until blended.
- Spread half of chocolate mixture into crust; sprinkle with peanut butter cup pieces. Top with remaining chocolate mixture. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping just before serving. Garnish each serving with additional candies, if desired. 8 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More