- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures, unwrapped
- 50 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates, unwrapped
- 1 large tub (12 oz.)Col Whip thawed
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust
- Additional REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures or HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates (optional)
- HERSHEY'S Candy-Coated Milk Chocolate Eggs(optional)
- Chop each peanut butter cup into 6 pieces; set aside. Microwave 50 chocolates in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) 1 minute or just until chocolate is melted when stirred; stir in 3-1/2 cups whipped topping until blended.
- Spread half of chocolate mixture into crust; sprinkle with peanut butter cup pieces. Top with remaining chocolate mixture. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping just before serving. Garnish each serving with additional candies, if desired. 8 servings.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More